Exhibitor space is typically at capacity within weeks of us accepting reservations and we expect this year's Saskatchewan Geological Open House to be no exception.
Follow the procedures below to streamline booth allocation:
Priority will be given to past exhibitors and sponsors for booth spaces, and new exhibitors will be placed on a waiting list. Returning exhibitors must confirm their space by October 6th, 2023. Any exhibitor missing the deadline may lose its priority status.
On October 9th, remaining booth spaces will be offered to those companies on the waiting list on a first-registered basis. New companies wanting to exhibit at our conference are expected to register prior to October 3rd in order to be placed on the waiting list.
BOOTH RENTAL PACKAGE $1000.00 + GST ($1050.00)
• Rental period is two and a half days (November 27 to 29, 2023)
• Standard booth size 8’x10’, draped by a curtained background and side rails
• Booth includes 1 table (8'x2.5', 6’x3’ or 4'x3'), 2 chairs, a power outlet and lighting. Poster board is available upon request
• Wi-Fi is provided by the Delta Bessborough free of charge
• Special booth requirements (extra chairs, lights, etc.) can be arranged through the Delta Bessborough and Hub City: click here
• Booth includes admission to: IceBreaker (Monday evening, November 27, 2023), Technical Sessions (Tuesday/Wednesday morning and afternoon), and an Exhibitor-Only Lunch (Tuesday, November 28, 2023 - tickets are limited to 3 per registered booth space for the lunch.)
Our coordinators reserve the right to allocate booth locations as they see fit. We do our best to accommodate requests but it is difficult for us to guarantee booth locations from previous years. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Exhibitor booth cancellations received prior to November 6th, 2023 will receive a full refund. Cancellations made after this date will not be refunded.
To register as an exhibitor, please fill in the form below. All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.