CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
We are now accepting abstracts for Technical Session Talks at the 51st Annual Saskatchewan Geological Open House, which will be held at the Delta Bessborough Hotel in Saskatoon from Monday, November 29th through Wednesday, December 1st, 2021. The Open House is Saskatchewan’s premier annual geoscience conference and meeting venue for mining and mineral exploration companies active in Saskatchewan.
Guidelines for Submission
- Technical session presentations should be:
- Geoscience based
- Non-promotional in nature
- Focused on: advances in our understanding of Saskatchewan geology; exploration and development projects in Saskatchewan, or innovations in exploration techniques applicable to Saskatchewan mineral deposits
- Title and authorship - including full names, affiliations and intended speaker
- Maximum 500 words – excluding title and authorship
- Do not use figures, tables or photos in the abstract
How to Submit
There is no fee for submitting an abstract and authors may submit abstracts on more than one topic. Successful abstracts will be selected by the Technical Session Organizing Committee and allotted to relevant sessions based on topic.
Please send your submissions to Jason.Berenyi@gov.sk.ca.
Submission deadline is September 30, 2021. Session spaces are limited so authors will be notified by email in the start of October if their submission has been accepted or not.
Thank you in advance for your submission,
Technical Session Committee Chair